Friday 3 May 2013

May's Story

This month I am popping a toe into the Project Life waters! All month at Sassy Scrappers, I am going to be playing with Echo Park's 'Today's Story' Photo Freedom kit.

To kick off, I've used one of the 6x12/4x6 sleeves to create a little story all about a beautiful afternoon. I've used our May sketch to create my layout - why not give it a go?

(For those of you seasoned 'Lifers', please bear with me as I try to navigate my way around!) I'd love to hear about how you approach your layouts and if you have any tips to share!






















Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Totally Lovin your page looks awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute talking duck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another entrant into the dark side... welcome! :)
    Love what I see so far and as for the duck, what a handsome chap!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!