Sunday 4 January 2015

Let your light shine - Jan moodboard Sassy Scrappers

All things 'new & shiny' were on my mind when I designed this month's moodboard for Sassy Scrappers. 
I hope you will find some inspiration from the imagery and join us for some fun!

A bit of an introspective page as I contemplate the possibilities for 2015...


It's a bit of a mix and match page. It's not often that I'm smitten with flowers... but the Maggie Holmes Open Book blooms, ephemera and chipboard frames have me seriously weak at the knees. 
I need another pack of the flowers just so I can hoard them!
 
This little blue rose and the stamp are from Heidi Swapp September Skies
On the background, I have used one my favourite rose 'Words or Whatever' 
stencils and mucked around with some ink and glitter glue.


I used a dauber to apply first a pink, then a red ink through the stencil.
On top of that, I used some silver Glitzin' Glamour in parts of the stencil. It was quite a thick application. If you are going to try it, remove the stencil very carefully so as to avoid it spreading in to other areas.



As a final flourish, I have given my page some major bling factor, by pretty much using a whole sheet of silver rhinstones. I absolutely love the effect!


Here is the moodboard. The winners of November and December will be announced on the Sassy blog tomorrow and then the linkup tool should be active.

 
Thank you so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Shiny, new and fresh... awesome Chantalle! You know I love that mood board. Such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous layout Chantalle... I always enjoy my time here on your blog! Hugs....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page, Chantalle! Really adore your use of white space, that stamped sentiment, and all the shimmer and shine! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!