Thursday 15 November 2012

Here fishy fishy...

A couple of months ago I finally relented to my poor son's endless request for a pet. Well kind of! I agreed to a fish - easy for him to take care of (and no picking up poop in the yard for me!)

The colour palette of these shots happened to match rather nicely with this month's challenge over at Scrap the Boys.














Here is my take



























I hand cut the little fish shapes out and popped the image behind for a bit of depth













































Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your take on the challenge. And that little fish is just too CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! Love the kraft, love the hearts, love everything! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendide!!! J'adore tes petits poissons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! This one looks great! Love the fish :)

    Thx for joining us at Scrap the boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comme c'est original ! j'adore ta page !

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww just love your take on our colour challenge at STB!!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!