Sunday 30 March 2014

Let's hear it for the boy - Jot magazine

Happy Sunday to you!

Have you heard that the stunning new Jot Magazine issue 5 is now live and chock full of inspiration!
I'm fortunate enough to have a couple of layouts in this one, including this ode to my DH, which
I created for the 'men' call with a song in my head.

The bright colours in the photo had me reaching for bold prints, (Glitz Design Finnley 'Bows').
The wording was cut using my Silhouette and then matted with more strong colours
(Glitz Wild & Free 'Hello Adventure')

The bright colours are echoed with rainbow machine stitching around the photo.
I've left a gap open where I've slipped my journalling inside.

I've created a kind of ombré effect inside the cut using a fine tipped coloured pen.

Head over for a peek with a cuppa and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Scooting over... Gorgeous layout! hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the pubs! Great layout! Cool typography and great song!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to Lurve that song! :) Such a blast from the past.
    Great use of product to really make the best of a wonderful photo. You are such a talent my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!