Friday 2 May 2014

One for me, one for you

TGIF!! It's going to be a fun one for me... can you guess why?

Hints have been dropped on the Sassy blog today, with these cards ;)

I treated myself to a little something for the occasion, some delicioso Heidi Swapp stickers 
from her Favorite Things collection, and I want to give a pack to one of my followers! 
Thank you for helping me celebrate turning another year greyer wiser!


All you need to do is guess how many jellybeans are in this mason jar
(standard size you can buy in the supermarket)

Pop your guess in the comments section and I will draw a winner on Monday.

Have a fabulous weekend! xx

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Chantalle :) I guess 100 jelly beans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Belinda, there were 115 in the jar! If you could please pop me an email with your postal address :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday Chantalle and thanks for the inspiration. My guess is 140.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining in the fun Rachel!

      Delete

Well hello there!