Thursday 27 December 2012

Let's Kraft it Up!

Love it or loathe it, at Christmas time, I HAVE to eat trifle! It's always been a tradition in my house to have it and I hope one day, my kids will feel the same way about it.

This month's challenge at Kraft it Up is to scrap about the things we want for Christmas. Well all I want to eat on Christmas day is this delectable dessert!

































How awesome are these 'Ready Set Go' alpha stickers by Amy Tangerine


















































And now, in the words of Chandler from Friends, I'm off to "shake my belly like a bowl full of jelly!"







5 comments:

  1. Your design on this one is fab , I adore the square in the corner, fabulous embellies as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This dessert looks awesome - best trifle I've ever seen! Fantastic layout - I totally love the square in the corner like that... PURE GENIUS, my friend! Happy new year!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are on the same wavelength . . . Everytime I read/hear The Night Before Christmas, I think of Chandler saying that line too! Gorgeous page too - trifle isn't bad either! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page this is! I hope you got to have your yummy trifle for Christmas, it looks sooo delish! Thank you for playing along with our December challenge at Kraft It Up!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!