Friday 13 December 2013

25 December Days and some cards

Shout it out loud with me Queenslanders.... Schoooooool's out for summer!

Yeehaa! I'm a happy little camper :) I have some 'December Days' updates on the Sassy blog today and I also had a few Chrissy cards a bit earlier in the week. I'm using Heidi Swapp's 'Believe' collection, which is in store now... and whilst you are there, check out the new Studio Calico Print Shop - it's too cool!!































Wishing you a fantastic Friday!


4 comments:

  1. YAY! SCHOOLS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Another set of stunning and clever projects!! Love them..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous and beautiful projects from you Chantalle!!! Love them all!!!
    I still have another week of school!!!!

    Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Love your journal page too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me so long to get to this post that school is almost back in ;). Love these cards! The HS papers make for fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!