Monday 21 July 2014

Crafty one last time

Hello hello

I hope this post finds you well and happy and enjoying some craftiness in all it's wonderful forms!

The time has come to say goodbye to my term on the 2Crafty Chipboard team as Resident Guest Designer. It has been a joy to be part of such an incredibly inspiring group of scrappers and I look forward to seeing what the new girls create with the fabulous chippies that Vanessa designs!

Looking back on my projects over the year, it's clear I had loads of fun!

A Charmed Life


My Favourite Age


Hello Sunshine CD gift box


 Hello Love - CSI Challenge


 Chipboard Jewellery





 Happy in the Water

 
Hey Gorgeous


Hello, love you
  You are awesome


If you are interested in finding a 2Crafty stockist near you, drop an email to...
salesat2crafty@optusnet.com.au

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful designs...xx Love the jewellery idea..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous layouts and ideas Chantelle ♥

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!