Thursday 7 August 2014

Ralph

It's true... I'm crushing on this blue haired boy. 'Ralph's' ear is gracing the Sassy Scrappers moodboard
this month. He's in there to encourage us to scrap the boys in our lives, or scrap the brave-haired
people in our lives or just the downright pretty ones!
This is pretty much an American Crafts layout, using Crate, Amy Tangerine, Dear Lizzy, and WRMK. 
Do you have any of the 'Inked Rose' collection in your stash? If you do, you MUST join us, the colours are perfect!
Mirror, mirror on the wall...
I've replicated some of the printed ink splatters using a mixture of stamping and mists.
The weekend is almost here, which is the perfect excuse to put your pretties on paper!



See you tomorrow x

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning layout !! You just wow me again and I'm so inspired !!! Anyhow I just did the the blog hop... Thanks my friend .. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who the heck is Ralph?
    Another gorgeous and inspiring piece of art. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ralph is just soooo much fun! You make me laugh! Great way to showcase him. (I do have to wonder what "Ralph" would think about this hoopla?);)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!