Tuesday 22 January 2013

A Paper Story

So I have been a busy bee... lots of yummy things to share very soon! In the meantime here is a little something for the Paper Stories December challenge.

My little 'princess' at her best! lol

































I wanted to create some irony with the 'pretty' embellishments in contrast to the subject matter!



































































I created a little pocket for my journalling from a Maya Road canvas coaster album. I took off one of the pages and cut it open (as it's double sided) and stitched the one side closed to neaten the edge.










































My journalling talks about how I can not resist her when she does this. It often gets her out of trouble as I can't help but laugh!










































This is the fab sketch, created by Nadia. (I've rotated it 90 degrees to the right.)

































Products used: Paper (woodgrain one, no idea! lol) Bo Bunny Double Dot; Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic; Simple Stories; Glitter paper. Embellishments: Crate journalling tag; Maya Road Canvass coaster album; Studio Calico Wood Veneer #200; Webster's Pages Resin flower & trinket; American Crafts Puffy stickers; Simple Stories Sn@p Sticker Icons; Stamp-It stamp; Sequins and leather from Scrapbooking Fantasies; Fiskars Punch

Thanks for visiting xx


10 comments:

  1. Oh those photo are so precious Chantalle, you will have to pull those out for her 18th lol. You have scrapped them perfectly!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! This is priceless! Fantastic layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous layout Chantalle and how cute are those photos..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh WOW, this is gorgeous - love the photos and your embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout! The photies and the pink just smack of Miss Piggy! ;-)))) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! Love your title with the photos. Great contrast with the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your photos made me smile. so cute!!!! love your layout and love the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool photos :) great LO!

    Thank you for choosing my LO for Jan Designer's Pick :)

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!