Wednesday 2 January 2013

Crate inspiration

Oooh I have already said how much I love Crate's 'on trend' collection. All those patterns really appeal to my African nature! I knocked up a quick birthday card for a fellow Saffa living in London... She might enjoy a bit of colour while skies are still grey!

































Just because Christmas is over, doesn't mean I have to give up my love of all things sparkly!
I saw this gorgeous glitter effect on Crate's blog and had to try it! Here I have painted some adhesive on the top section of a Prima Resist Canvass bird and then covered that part in glitter.

I've also used a delicate Imaginarium Kerri Flourish that I inked with white and some glittery ribbon from Scrapbook Fantasies.



























Until next time!







5 comments:

  1. Hi Chantalle,

    great style, I love this card and all thos cool layouts with your fun photos!! Thanks for your sweet comment!! :D

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This. Is. One. Stunning. Card. Using one of my favourite range of goodies too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Chantalle....such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Chantalle...well deserved feature..beautiful card!!xx

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!