Saturday 26 January 2013

As good as it gets?

My dear friend Shelley and I would like nothing more than a nice picture of the two of us to put in a frame which I gave her a looong time ago. Sadly it seems we are doomed to fail... Lol!
































I can't help but laugh at this picture! I wanted to keep the background simple, so as to focus on our very real 'issue'! Hehe. I used my Cameo to cut the text and mounted some glitter cardstock behind.


























This cute little tag is from Simple Stories Sn@p collection from Sassy Scrappers. I am totally in love with Heidi Swapp's Gold Lame Color Shine!!!










































I created a little removable magnetic cluster which holds my journaling at the back


























Love those Studio Calico Wood Veneer Arrows which I've misted with Tattered Angels Charcoal Chalkboard Mist and the Gold Color Shine

























Products used: Silhouette Cameo; Websters Pages Clean & Simple 'Once upon a Halloween'; White & Gold cardstock; Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic; Simple Stories Sn@p Yellow Grid #2812; Sn@p Life Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers #2802; Elle's Studio Summer Lovin Cutouts; Studio Calico Wood veneer #79; Prima Washi; Gesso; tiny attacher

Hope those of you in Oz are enjoying some wonderful Australia Day celebrations x


3 comments:

  1. Hehe I love it!!! So much fun :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chantalle. Just saw the announcement on the KIU blog. Congrats on making the team. I read that you are originally from South Africa and thought to come and say 'hi'. I moved to Aus from SA in 2005. :)
    Love your blog and your quirky style. This photo is absolutely priceless. Great title and journaling too. Will be back for another visit soon. xx

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!