Thursday 31 January 2013

Card love

Another little 'Crate' card... This is for my sis overseas who will celebrate in a few week's time.

































I used a Chevron Cameo cut for the 'bones' of the card and then used a selection of Crate's On Trend 6x6 pad for the background. 



I removed the word 'Valentine's' from a sheet of Fourteen's Cardstock Cuts to make the sentiment. I also added a section of Imaginarium Design's Long Swirly Flourish which I misted with Gold Lame Color Shine (yes I'm still in lurve with it!) as well as a few other bits.

























Products used: Kaisercraft cardstock; Silhouette Cameo; Crate On Trend & Fourteen collection papers; Imaginarium Design Long Swirly Flourish, Heidi Swapp Color Shine; Pink Paislee City Sidewalks Ephemera; Seam binding

I've got lots to share in Feb.... roll on tomorrow!!

Till then



6 comments:

Well hello there!