Monday 28 January 2013

Coffee Date

This is quite an 'old' layout. I kinda fell out of love with it and filed it away. I'm still not sure about it....

































Maybe it's got too much going on and that's what bothers me. Anyway, it was PC (pre-cameo, lol) it took ages to cut the little coffee cup!










































How cool is that Greatest View flair!



































































Products used: Paper: Basic Grey Kissing Booth & Plumeria ; Echo Park; Vellum; Embellishments: Collected & Co. Cloud stickers; Hambly washi; Greatest View flair; MME Indi Chic layered stickers; Studio Calico Crafting Notes; Fiskars punch; Imaginarium Designs Cog chippie; Heidi Swapp Gold lame color shine; Webster's Pages embellishment and Studio Calico wood veneer # 200

As I sit pretty in my cosy house, with water and electricity, my heart goes out to all affected by these floods... I am one lucky girl

Till next time
x


1 comment:

  1. It does make you thankful for what you have.

    awwww such sweet photos. My kids always loved getting their special treat "coffee". I love the combination of the larger and smaller photo.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!